Cole vs. Garrett (tied 11-11, Cole wins in a coin toss)
Owen vs. Spencer (12-10)
Your final two Cole vs. Owen
I appreciate that 8 of you think my belly button will not pop, I hope you are right.
Off to the coast Friday - that means a new baby house photo is coming soon. - V
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Thanks for inviting me to vote! Just a little plug for Owen...I once nannied for a sweet baby boy with that name, and now he is "all grown up" and in kindergarten out on the east coast. Whenever I hear that name I think of all the wonderful times we had!
Rats! I'm torn because I like both. How 'bout Cole Owen Parker? It sounds like the name of a Jazz musician and I do dig the Jazz.
--"Aunt Helen"
I'm still pulling for Tobias. then you can dress him up as a nevernude for holloween.
They're both good names...hmm...but I I like Cole a little more than Owen, although I like the previous post that suggested "Cole Owen Parker". That's a good name!
I dislike the name Owen as per there is a horrible actor with that name and I would not wish any kind of association with that actor upon anyone.
Colewen would be good but Thor still strikes my fancy.
i swear i didn't know you were pregnant!!! i am crying!!!! you look so beautiful in your pictures! wish i could be there!! i love the name owen. it seems to fit you both. hope you are wonderful! --kriss
call me 423-322-4694
Post a Comment