Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Let the teething begin...

So the big adventure last weekend was the start of teething. Sunday morning was filled with cries of pain - so I was up playing with him in the wee hours of the morning. On Saturday, he had classic signs - ear pulling, finger biting, ongoing droll. I tried to brush his gum with a stimulator and he took it from me. I know call it his first toothbrush. I learned not to let him have the handle, as he promptly made himself cry by jamming it in the back of his mouth. But here are

Some of our Abner photos have been captured by our friend buddy - as she has free hands to do the capturing - she moved to her own apartment on Monday. You should ask her to come over lots so you get to see lots of cute Abner pics!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at the size of those sweet cheeks!!! And his hair is curley - probably all the humidity from the drool. Maybe you could make bibs out of the disposable diapers & double stick tape. Ok, I'll quit. He is in need of many kisses from Grandparents & they are counting the days I'm sure. Love the pixs - they keep me smiling. Hugs,
Granny

buddy said...

if you guys keep the good eats a-comin, i'll be there to capture the cuteness :-) even though he has been known to spit up on me multiple times in one day, i'm still head over heels for that kid!

Grandma and Grandpa C said...

I think Buuddy qualifies for "Aunt" status, espcially if she can handle all the spit! He is the best looking boy I've seen recently, we can't wait to get ahold of him! Did he get his Easter box?
Grandma C