Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 16

So the baby is now the size of an avocado. I am feeling better. I had a cold during week 14 and then when I started to feel better, I got a horrible headache during week 15. I can tell my overall energy is improving since I got alot done last weekend. It nice to feel like I am not in a walking comma.

I don't usually feel as pregnant at home as I do at work because I can still fit in some regular clothes here but at work I feel like a house in the baggy maternity clothes.

Thanks for taking my girl/boy poll on the side. We will start the naming contest after our 20 week appointment. I know there are many of you who are excited to play our version of March Madness.

I know being a mom already, I don't have quite as much time as I did when I was doing this blog for Abner but I will make sure to check in at least every two weeks. I will try to get a baby house photo up next weekend. We tried to take some photos this weekend but the camera battery died.

Take care, V

No comments: