Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cabbage Head

So the baby is the size of a head of cabbage now, about 3 lbs. Go to the doc on Wed morning. All is going pretty good. I have trouble turning over in bed and I have restless legs thus making it hard to fall asleep. I have been getting around pretty good but this weekend, I was having trouble walking with the fam - hopefully just a temporary thing. We are now under 10 weeks so I am thinking of projects that need to get finished. Waiting on my mom and P to settle their time post -baby so I can work out my time off at work. Gotta do that soon though.

Baby House at the Observation Deck at the Space Needle
The weather needs to change, this is my last jacket. I am not buying any more. My maternity clothes are basically shot with kid stains but I refuse to buy more. Though I might need a pair of shorts before this is over. Comments = More posts. I know you are there.

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa C said...

It looks like you are doing good, but probably getting to that point of "It's time for this to be over...