They do look so much like sibs! but it's funny now looking at 'A' in those photos I see 'P' and looking at 'a'I see 'V.' It will be fun watching them morph into their full grown faces.Hb
If you'd not labeled the pictures we would've been hard-pressed to tell who's who. Looking forward to a closer look soon. Dad
spitting image!! How funny! glad all is well.Alice.
Post a Comment
My diary from a little V & P growing inside of me, and a million snaps of them for the first 6 months.
3 comments:
They do look so much like sibs! but it's funny now looking at 'A' in those photos I see 'P' and looking at 'a'I see 'V.' It will be fun watching them morph into their full grown faces.
Hb
If you'd not labeled the pictures we would've been hard-pressed to tell who's who. Looking forward to a closer look soon. Dad
spitting image!! How funny! glad all is well.
Alice.
Post a Comment