i know you have a need for photos... sorry the internet was down all day yesterday. here is abner's first sponge bathit is hard to get those fast moving legs
Vic, I have been periodically checking your blog to see where you were at, and lo and behold I'm a few days behind the times. He is absolutely beautiful. Lucky ducks! Plus he's already had his first story time!
3 comments:
Parker, are you showering Abner with the water dispencer!!! Looks like all three of you are having fun! sleeping too?
Alice and Luke!
no we didn't use brita water but maybe that is a good idea... jk ;)
Congratulations Victoria and Parker!
Vic, I have been periodically checking your blog to see where you were at, and lo and behold I'm a few days behind the times. He is absolutely beautiful. Lucky ducks! Plus he's already had his first story time!
Terri Wiest
Post a Comment