Can you believe it? Abner is already a month old. It flew by for us TOO!
We don't know his weight for sure but it must be AT least 10 lbs, if not 11 lbs. This boy can eat. He has gain alertness and know when you rattle a toy as he will look at you. The beginning of smiles are there too. He does usually allow us segmented sleep at night - usually about 2 hours at a time, maxing out between 5-7 hours total. 90% of the time he is cute and 10% he is crying bloody murder for no reason. His next doctor's appointment is not until 2 months. At this visit he will get filled with lovely vaccinations.
Well P is back to work next Monday. As I embark on being alone with Abner for most of the week, I will try to maintain posting as best I can. I will go back to work part time in February and then full time in March. The child care search will start soon.
Thanks for following along.
Have a wonderful New Year dear friends and family - V
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment